Ultimarc RGB Illuminated Ball Top for ServoStik & J-Stik
- More Details
- Related Items:
Ultimarc RGB Illuminated Ball Top for ServoStik & J-StikReplace the shaft of an Ultimarc ServoStik or J-STIK (Sanwa JLW-TM-8) with this kit to have an RGB Illuminated Ball Top. Requires PacLED64 or Ultimate I/O Board to control the color.
- White translucent ball top
- Polished chrome-plated shaft w/RGB LED
- RGB Power connector cable
- Black dust cover
- Ultimarc PacLED64 LED Controller Board or Ultimarc I-PAC Ultimate I/O Controller Board to control the LED.
- 5v DC or 12v DC power to the PacLED64 or Ultimate
- Do *NOT* connect the LED directly to a power source. It does not have a current-limiting resistor, so it must use one of the above boards.
- (Optional) Our 2ft Dupont 4 Pin Male to Female Extension can be used to extend the distance from the control board.
- RGB Inverted cone LED for all-round even illumination
- Power connection allows for continuous handle rotation without wiring breakage
- 4-pin female connector plugs directly into PacLED64 and I-PAC Ultimate I/O Board
Ultimarc RGB Illuminated Ball Top for ServoStik & J-Stik Reviews
No reviews for this product.
Ultimarc RGB Illuminated Ball Top for ServoStik & J-Stik Related Items:
Ultimarc ServoStik Joystick
Motor-driven restrictor plate switches between 4 and 8 way in less than a second. Requires the Ultimarc Servo Control Board. Use any Sanwa Ball Top or Bat Top!Price $39.00