Convex Pushbutton - Clear RGB Illuminated
- More Details
- Related Items:
Convex Pushbutton - Clear RGB IlluminatedThis RGB illuminated button has Convex top with a clear plunger and bezel. It plugs directly into the Ultimarc PacLED64 and Ultimate I/O boards to control the LED color. This button is not provided by Ultimarc, please do not contact them for support.
- Build in gold plated leaf switch has 2.8mm/.110in connectors
- 500mm LED wire harness attached with 4 pin connector
- Easily connects to Ultimarc's PacLED64 or I-PAC Ultimate I/O boards
- Fits wood or metal control panels
- Push button mounts in 1-1/8" hole
- Convex Plunger Design
- 5v DC only, not for use with 12v as the PacLED64 or Ultimate will overheat
- Pinout: Yellow +5v, Red Neg, Green Neg, Blue Neg
- NOTE: The LEDs do not have current-limiting resistors so they must be connected to the PacLED64 or Ultimate boards which have current-controlled outputs.
- Ultimarc PacLED64 LED Controller Board or Ultimarc I-PAC Ultimate I/O Controller Board to control the LED.
- Our 2ft Dupont 4 Pin Male to Female Extension can be used to extend the distance from the control board.
- Logo Caps for Goldleaf Concave Pushbuttons - Start 1, Start 2, Coins
- Logo Caps for Goldleaf Concave Pushbuttons - Start 3, Start 4, Coins
- Logo Caps for Goldleaf Concave Pushbuttons - Play, Pause, Stop, Volume
Convex Pushbutton - Clear RGB Illuminated Reviews
No reviews for this product.
Convex Pushbutton - Clear RGB Illuminated Related Items:
Ultimarc I-PAC Ultimate I/O Controller Board
Advanced PC interface for arcade buttons, joysticks and LEDs. Includes USB cable, and 5v power cable.Price $95.00
Logo Caps for Goldleaf Concave Pushbuttons - Play, Pause, Stop, Volume
Round Pre-cut Inserts with clear replacement caps for our Goldleaf RGB buttons.Price $9.95
Logo Caps for Goldleaf Pushbuttons - Start 1, Start 2, Coins
Round Pre-cut Inserts with clear replacement caps for our Goldleaf RGB buttons. (Clear or Milky plunger only, not for Eclipse)Price $9.95