Ultimarc UltraStik 360 Restrictor Plate Kit - 4/8 Way and Circular
- More Details
- Related Items:
Ultimarc UltraStik 360 Restrictor Plate Kit - 4/8 Way and CircularThe Ultrastik software controls the mode of the joystick, but you can add a physical 4/8-way or circular limit with this kit.
Note that these rear-mounting restrictor plates are designed to be a one-time install, they are not suitable for regular removal and installing.
The 360 Flight Stick version is not designed for use with any restrictors as it is intended to be an analog stick.
Most people will find the UltraStik 360 to be perfect for all gaming applications including analog and any variation of digital, but some people may prefer a different "feel" to the stick with a mechanical limit on it's movement. This kit includes 1 plate that can be fitted in either 4-way or 8-way mode and provides a mechanical limit for those people who prefer this. You can easily adjust from 4 to 8-way by turning the plate 45 degrees. A round restrictor plate is included for those who want to use the stick in full analog and digital programmable mode, but prefer a stick with limited mechanical movement.
Note that fitting the restrictors requires some dismantling so these are a semi-permanent fixture.
- Remove the 4 screws holding the PCB to the joystick body.
- Remove the 4 screws securing the support brackets to the body. (you will need a screwdriver which reaches through the holes in the top of the brackets)
- Place the restrictor plate over the holes and secure using the silver-colored pillars. You can leave the 4-8 way restrictor free enough to be turned by hand if you wish. You might need to use one of the thumb-nuts to help turn the pillar.
- Re-fit the PCB and secure with the four white thumb-nuts.
- In the UltraMap software, go into "options" and tell the software which type of restrictor is fitted.
Ultimarc UltraStik 360 Restrictor Plate Kit - 4/8 Way and Circular Reviews
No reviews for this product.