Ultimarc Mini-PAC with .187in/4.8mm Harness
- More Details
- Related Items:
Ultimarc Mini-PAC with .187in/4.8mm HarnessSimilar to an I-PAC2 but with the ease of plug-in harnesses like the Ultimate I/O. This Mini-Pac includes the .187in/4.8mm Harness for use with joysticks and buttons that all have .187in microswitch connections.
The Mini-PAC is a revolutionary combined Switch/Trackball/Spinner Interface with wiring harness. It is designed so that a complete control panel can be wired up in minutes. Ideal for OEM builders of controllers and cabinets but also suitable for the first-time builder.
The wiring harnesses are available for 32 switches (including joysticks and buttons) and with connection for Ultimarc trackballs and spinners. Along with each switch harness is a "daisy chain" ground harness. The total number of individual sections of wire on these harnesses is over 74, with over 144 terminations! Compare the cost of the wire and connectors, plus time saved, with the low prices of these premade harnesses!
The ground harness has 4 extra terminations, so that if necessary you can span longer distances between switches by skipping one connector. Switch connectors are female with option of 0.25 inch (6.3mm) or 4.7mm. These are designed for standard microswitch terminals.
Included: .187in/4.8mm Harness with daisy chain as shown in the product photo. This harness is for use with joysticks and buttons that have .187" spade connections.
Optional: Spinner/Trackball Harness
- The Mini-PAC works identically to I-PAC2 board. All programming features identical, same number of inputs (32).
- Tiny board! Only 2 1/4 X 1 1/2 inches!
- Fully programmable key code set. Stored even after power off unlike some other interfaces which lose all data when powered off.
- Can be programmed using special utilities (for DOS, Windows, Linux, MAC)
- Using host software, an unlimited number of keycode configurations can be stored and downloaded on-the-fly. Retained on power off.
- No separate power needed.
- Does not use a matrix - no ghost keys.
- Does not use a scanning method which causes a variable delay. Each input has it's own dedicated connection into the on-board CPU.
- Fast running gives much better response than a standard keyboard controller. Key transmission and debounce uses a state method for each key. No delays between keys depressed at the same time. (essential for fighting games). No need for a keycode buffer.
- 2 modes: Either uses standard MAME keys (default) or you can program your own character set.
- Shift functions. Holding "Start1" and pressing other buttons sends a range of codes for MAME functions such as "escape", "Coin 1", "tab", "enter". This means no extra buttons are needed on the cabinet. In programmable mode any input can be the shift key and all keys can be programmed with a shifted code.
- No special drivers needed. USB drivers are generic Windows.
- Can be paired in any combination to increase the total number of inputs.
- Keycode programming is integrated directly into many popular MAME front end for seamless launch of emulator or other applications which require different codesets.
- Self-test LED indicator which shows and wiring or other problems.
Support & Documentation:
Ultimarc Mini-PAC with .187in/4.8mm Harness Reviews
No reviews for this product.
Ultimarc Mini-PAC with .187in/4.8mm Harness Related Items:
Ultimarc Mini-PAC U-Trak/SpinTrak Harness
This harness allows you to connect a SpinTrak and U-Trak to the Ultimarc Mini-Pac board.Price $19.95
Ultimarc Mini-PAC with Goldleaf Harness
Similar to an I-PAC2 but with the ease of plug-in harnesses like the Ultimate I/O. This Mini-Pac includes the Goldleaf combo harness for use with .187in/4.8mm Joystick connections and .110in/2.8mm Button connections.Price $56.95