I-PAC 4 Controller with USB CableSKU IPAC-4
Starting Price $64.95
- More Details
- Related Items:
I-PAC 4 Controller with USB Cable More Details
Working on a 4 Player MAME cabinet? The I-PAC 4 is the ideal interface for connecting arcade controllers such as pushbuttons and joysticks to your computer for 4 players at once!
The I-PAC4 has 64 inputs which are all programmable and are marked as 4 joysticks, 8 buttons each, plus coin1-4, start1-4 and MAME control keys. Any inputs can be assigned as a shift key to access an alternate code set.
- I-PAC is the ONLY keyboard encoder where each input inputs has it's own dedicated microprocessor pin. No interaction or delays, vital for multi-button games such as fighting games.
- I-PAC is much more than a keyboard encoder! Pins can be configured as mouse buttons or game controller buttons, plus power and volume control.
- I-PAC is the ONLY keyboard encoder which emulates a USB keyboard and yet breaks through the USB simultaneously-pressed-switch limit of 6 switches (plus ctrl,alt,shift) which afflicts all USB keyboard devices.
- I-PAC is the ONLY device to have a shift function which allows ANY input to be assigned to a shifted secondary keycode and the shift button can have it's own function too so no need for a dedicated extra control panel button.
- I-PAC is the ONLY device to have a self-test LED which not only gives an instant visible check of your installation but also can indicate which connection (if any) is causing a problem.
- I-PAC retains it's programming after power off. Not all keyboard encoders do this!
Support & Documentation:The I-Pac is made by Ultimarc, all support links below open to their website:
I-PAC 4 Controller with USB Cable Reviews
No reviews for this product.
I-PAC 4 Controller with USB Cable Related Items:
PCB Feet With Screws - 12 PackPCB Feet With Screws - 12 Pack1
12 PCB feet with #6 5/8" self tapping screws for mounting.Price $3.50