Ultimarc Goldleaf Concave Pushbutton - Green
- More Details
- Related Items:
Ultimarc Goldleaf Concave Pushbutton - GreenHigh performance Green push button with concave plunger and integrated silent goldleaf switch.
- Gold-Plated Contacts - Included gold plated leaf switch has 2.8mm/.110in connectors
- Low inertia - The moving part of the button is ultra-light and only 10mm deep, unlike other types where the plunger extends the full depth of the button
- No Click - Leaf switch means no clicking micro-switch
- No Plunger Spring - The body of the button contains no large spring. This results in a uniquely low actuation force of 45 grams for the entire button
- No Hysteresis - This is the difference in button depression for the contact close and open points. On these buttons the position is the same, resulting in maximum repeated actuation performance. On micro-switch buttons this "dead" distance can be up to 1.5 mm.
- Robust - The limit stop of the button is supported by the button body not the switch so no chance of switch damage owing to over-enthusiastic play!
- Compatible - Fits wood or metal control panels
- Standard Mounting - Push button mounts in 1-1/8" hole
- Concave Plunger - The classic industry standard concave plunger design
- Black Replacement Plunger that can be used to give this button an Eclipse effect.
- Male .187" to Female .110" Conversion Wire so you can easily replace buttons with .187" switch connectors with this button.
- Wire & Electrical Products - Crimp Size: .110"/2.8mm All our wire products that support .110"/2.8mm switch connections
Ultimarc Goldleaf Concave Pushbutton - Green Reviews
No reviews for this product.