3" RGB LED Pearl Trackball with Multiple Connections
- More Details
- Related Items:
3" RGB LED Pearl Trackball with Multiple ConnectionsThis Pearl trackball with RGB LEDs has multiple connection options so it can be easily used with both computers and multi-game jamma boards such as the Game-Elf and 60-in-1 PCBs. Compatible with the Suzo Happ 3" Trackball Mounting Kit" for easier installation.
- 3" Pearl Trackball assembly with RGB LEDs.
- Similar to Suzo Happ part #56-7000-24 but with additional connection options
- Wires with .187" spade connectors for connecting a button to change LED modes
- Wires with .187" spade connectors for connecting Right and Left mouse buttons
- LED Modes: Flash (multiple colors), Fade (through multiple colors), Green, Light Green, Lime Green, Blue, Red/Pink, Light Blue, Pale Blue, Off
- Note: LED color can *not* be controlled by software, only by adding a button and selecting a mode above
- Note: LED is powered by USB, so it is not as bright as the U-Trak with our custom LED panel. If you use this with a multi-game board that does not have a USB port for power you will need to plug the USB port into a standard USB phone charger.
- USB or PS/2 connections to a computer, will be automatically detected as a mouse
- 10-pin connector (6 pins used) for Game Elf multi-game boards
- 6-pin connector for multi-game boards such as 60-in-1
- Black - Ground/Common
- White - Mouse Right
- Green - Mouse Left
- Orange - LED Mode
- Red - not used
3" RGB LED Pearl Trackball with Multiple Connections Reviews
No reviews for this product.